Kvaser Hybrid Pro 2xCAN/LIN
Price: USD 1,172.00
Kvaser Hybrid Pro 2xCAN/LIN is a flexible, dual channel interface that allows each channel to be assigned independently as CAN, CAN FD or LIN. This makes the Kvaser Hybrid Pro 2xCAN/LIN a must-have ’universal interface’ for every engineer involved in automotive communications!
The Kvaser Hybrid Pro 2xCAN/LIN offers advanced features such as support for CAN FD, Silent Mode, Single Shot, Error Frame Generation and Kvaser MagiSync automatic clock synchronization. As a Pro-level device, this interface can host user-developed programs, created using resources provided within Kvaser’s free CANlib SDK. These can be designed to accomplish a range of advanced tasks, such as CAN node simulation and CAN flashing, or create a LIN to CAN gateway. Guidance and code examples are provided.
- Hybrid USB CAN/LIN two channel interface with two separate 9-pin D-SUBs.
- t programs allow users to customise the Hybrid Pro 2xCAN/LIN’s behaviour.
- Supports High Speed CAN (ISO 11898-2) up to 1Mbit/s and LIN 2.2A (ISO 17987 Part 1-7) up to 20 kbit/s.
- Supports CAN FD (ISO 11898-1) up to 5 Mbit/s (with correct physical layer implementation).
- Capable of sending up to 20000 messages per second, per CAN channel, time-stamped with a 1 microsecond accuracy.
- USB powered (bus V+ reference required for LIN).
- Kvaser MagiSync – automatic time synchronization between MagiSync-enabled Kvaser interfaces connected to the same PC.
- Single shot function ensures that failed CAN transmissions will not retry.
- CAN Error Frame Generation and Error Counters.
- LED lights indicate device status.
- Fully compatible with J1939, CANopen, NMEA 2000 and DeviceNet.
- Supplied with Kvaser CANlib and Kvaser LINlib, free software APIs that are common to all Kvaser hardware and enable the channels to be configured intuitively and fast.
- Extended operating temperature range from -40 to 85 °C.
- Support for SocketCAN, see elinux.org for details.
- 2-Year Warranty. See our General Conditions and Policies for details. Register your product at www.kvaser.com/getting-started for an additional 1-year Warranty Extension.
- Free Technical Support on all products available by contacting [email protected].
- Documentation, Kvaser CANlib SDK and drivers can be downloaded for free at www.kvaser.com/downloads.
- Kvaser CANlib SDK is a free resource that includes everything you need to develop software for the Kvaser CAN and LIN interfaces. Includes full documentation and many program samples, written in C, C++, C#, Delphi, Visual Basic, Python, as well as Kvaser’s t Programming language.
- All Kvaser CAN interface boards share the common software API, CANlib SDK. Programs written for one interface type will run without modifications on the other interface types.
- J2534 Application Programming Interface available.
- RP1210A Application Programming Interface available.
- HTML-Help and online documentation in Windows and Linux.
CAN FD Bitrate
LIN, Hardware, CAN
max 280 mA
Error Counters Reading
Error Frame Generation
Messages Per Second Receive
Messages Per Second Sending
Linux, Win 7, Win Vista, Win 10, Win 8
-40 °C to +85 °C
Timestamp Resolution (µs)
Kvaser SocketCAN Device Drivers
Kvaser SocketCAN Drivers for Linux
Kvaser Linux Drivers and SDK
Linux drivers and SDK for most Kvaser devices.
Kvaser Drivers for Windows
Windows drivers for all our CAN hardware. Please check the release notes for information on which Windows versions are supported. The package also contains a driver for a virtual CAN bus, for testing and evaluation when you don't have access to a physical CAN bus.
Development Kits and Tools
Kvaser Canlib Android Library
Kvaser CANlib Android Library
The Canlib module is a Python wrapper for Kvaser CANlib SDK.
Kvaser CANlib SDK
Software development kit - everything you need to develop software for the Kvaser CAN and LIN interfaces. Libraries, header files, sample programs for e.g. C, C++, C#, Visual Basic and Delphi, documentation, and more. Note: you need to download and install the appropriate device drivers separately.
XTM, Free LIN Viewer
A free of charge LIN bus viewer. This demo version only operates in slave mode and only monitors the LIN bus. Works with Kvaser Leaf Professional LIN and Hybrid family of products.
A free of charge, general-purpose CAN bus monitor. It works with all CAN interfaces from Kvaser and also with the virtual CAN bus.
WE HAVE OVER UNIQUE SOFTWARE OPTIONS TO PAIR WITH KVASER HARDWARE
As well as having a premium global reseller network, Kvaser provides all it’s customers with access to a large number of tailored software that works perfectly with Kvasrer hardware.
Bus Analysis25 Software Partners in this category
Monitor and analyze CAN messages on the bus. Check error codes, bus speed, and more.
Calibration9 Software Partners in this category
Software and tools use to measure and fine tune CAN bus systems with precision.
CANopen14 Software Partners in this category
Software libraries and software specializing in the CANopen protocol, widely used in the Industrial Automation market and beyond.
Data Acquisition7 Software Partners in this category
Software for data management and analysis in real-time and post-measurement. Some packages include provision for gathering video, gps and data from other sensors.
Diagnostics13 Software Partners in this category
Tools for developing diagnostic functionality in any system, including ECUs. These include pre-generated diagnostic software components that will help developers and engineers to create reliable diagnostic functions and sequences that work throughout the test chain.
ECU Development12 Software Partners in this category
Development platforms that enable the design of automotive subsystems, up to entire ECU networks.
Protocol Stack12 Software Partners in this category
Software libraries for developing CANopen slave or master devices. Available in C-code and supporting a range of MCUs, these stacks are proven in the field.
System Development17 Software Partners in this category
Software packages that aid in the development of high-quality systems for automation, automotive, and systems integration.
Kvaser-Compatible Software Provided by 109 Software Partners
See our entire list of 52 Technical Associates over 97 countries always ready to give you fully customized support.View Partner List