Kvaser Memorator Pro 2xHS v2 CB
Price: USD 1,452.00
Kvaser Memorator Pro 2xHS v2 CB is a professional-level, dual channel CAN bus interface and standalone data logger offering advanced features such as message filtering, triggers, error detection and generation, silent mode, an expandable SD card slot up to 64G, and galvanic isolation.
Configurable using Kvaser's Memorator Config Tool, this device is capable of running user-developed scripts, written in the Kvaser t programming language. Guidance in creating t programs is provided. The Kvaser Memorator Pro 2xHS v2 CB is CAN FD compliant.
Major Features of Kvaser Memorator Pro 2xHS v2 CB:
- Monitor two CAN channels simultaneously using just one device.
- Log data to an expandable SD card slot.
- Supports CAN FD up to 8Mbit/s (with proper physical layer implementation).
- Script functionality allows users to develop customised t-script applications written in the Kvaser t programming language.
- Power derived from the USB connection, CAN or an in-built power supply.
- Supports silent mode for analysis tools – listens to the bus without interfering.
- Detection and generation of error frames and remote frames.
- LED lights alert user to device status, including signalling a full SD card or card error.
- Galvanically isolated CAN bus drivers.
- Automatically time synchronises the data transmitted and received across both buses.
- Built-in Kvaser MagiSync™ technology time synchronises with other Kvaser interfaces connected to the same PC, resulting in simpler and more accurate multichannel data capture.
- Extended operating temperature range from -40 to 85 °C.
- NOTE: Product ships with Commercial Grade SD card (-25 to +85°C). Industrial Grade SD cards (-40 to +85°C) are available for additional purchase. Contact your local Kvaser office for details.
- Compatible with J1939, CANopen, NMEA 2000® and DeviceNet.
- Plug and play installation, and a comprehensive user guide to help make t script development quick and easy.
2-Year Warranty. See our General Conditions and Policies for details.
Free Technical Support on all products available by contacting [email protected]
- Documentation, software and drivers can be downloaded for free at www.kvaser.com/downloads.
- â€‹Kvaser CANLIB SDK is a free resource that includes everything you need to develop software for the Kvaser CAN interfaces. Includes full documentation and many program samples, written in C, C++, C#, Delphi, Java, Python and Visual Basic.
- All Kvaser CAN interface boards share a common software API. Programs written for one interface type will run without modifications on the other interface types!
- J2534 Application Programming Interface available.
- RP1210A Application Programming Interface available.
- On-line documentation in Windows HTML-Help and Adobe Acrobat format.
Hardware, Dataloggers, CAN
Molex 51021 PicoBladeTM
Up to 3W
Error Counters Reading
Error Frame Generation
Included Card Size
Max Card Size
Messages Per Second Receive
Messages Per Second Sending
Linux, Win 7, Win Vista, Win 10, Win 8
-40 °C to +85 °C
Timestamp Resolution (µs)
Kvaser SocketCAN Device Drivers
Kvaser SocketCAN Drivers for Linux
Kvaser Linux Drivers and SDK
Linux drivers and SDK for most Kvaser devices.
Kvaser DIADEM driver
This free driver for National Instrument's DIAdem supports all CAN hardware from Kvaser.
Kvaser Drivers for Windows
Windows drivers for all our CAN hardware. Please check the release notes for information on which Windows versions are supported. The package also contains a driver for a virtual CAN bus, for testing and evaluation when you don't have access to a physical CAN bus.
Development Kits and Tools
Linux SDK library
Linux SDK library.
The Canlib module is a Python wrapper for Kvaser CANlib SDK.
Kvaser LabView VI Library for CAN
Library for National Instrument's LabView. Version for all Kvaser CAN hardware.
Kvaser CANlib SDK
Software development kit - everything you need to develop software for the Kvaser CAN and LIN interfaces. Libraries, header files, sample programs for e.g. C, C++, C#, Visual Basic and Delphi, documentation, and more. Note: you need to download and install the appropriate device drivers separately.
Kvaser Database Editor 3
Kvaser Database Editor 3 (candbfd)
Kvaser Memorator Configuration tool
Configuration tool for Kvaser Memorator Pro 5xHS, Kvaser Memorator 2xHS v2, Kvaser Memorator Light HS v2 and Kvaser Eagle
A free of charge, general-purpose CAN bus monitor. It works with all CAN interfaces from Kvaser and also with the virtual CAN bus.
Kvaser Memorator Pro 2xHS v2 CB Users Guide
Kvaser Memorator 2xHS v2 CB User's Guide
Specification of Kvaser Memorator Device configuration XML format
Specification of Kvaser Memorator Device configuration XML format
Kvaser Database Editor Users Guide
Kvaser Database Editor User's Guide
Kvaser’s Memorator data loggers are an ideal fit for those gathering megabits to gigabits of CAN data. The Kvaser Memorator’s support Secure Digital High Capacity (SDHC) and Secure Digital eXtended Capacity (SDXC) formats, the former offering between...
WE HAVE OVER UNIQUE SOFTWARE OPTIONS TO PAIR WITH KVASER HARDWARE
As well as having a premium global reseller network, Kvaser provides all it’s customers with access to a large number of tailored software that works perfectly with Kvasrer hardware.
Bus Analysis25 Software Partners in this category
Monitor and analyze CAN messages on the bus. Check error codes, bus speed, and more.
Calibration9 Software Partners in this category
Software and tools use to measure and fine tune CAN bus systems with precision.
CANopen14 Software Partners in this category
Software libraries and software specializing in the CANopen protocol, widely used in the Industrial Automation market and beyond.
Data Acquisition7 Software Partners in this category
Software for data management and analysis in real-time and post-measurement. Some packages include provision for gathering video, gps and data from other sensors.
Diagnostics13 Software Partners in this category
Tools for developing diagnostic functionality in any system, including ECUs. These include pre-generated diagnostic software components that will help developers and engineers to create reliable diagnostic functions and sequences that work throughout the test chain.
ECU Development12 Software Partners in this category
Development platforms that enable the design of automotive subsystems, up to entire ECU networks.
Protocol Stack12 Software Partners in this category
Software libraries for developing CANopen slave or master devices. Available in C-code and supporting a range of MCUs, these stacks are proven in the field.
System Development17 Software Partners in this category
Software packages that aid in the development of high-quality systems for automation, automotive, and systems integration.
Kvaser-Compatible Software Provided by 109 Software Partners
See our entire list of 52 Technical Associates over 97 countries always ready to give you fully customized support.View Partner List